Sunday 6 October 2013

Touch of love




Touch of love

My little flower, dancing in the breeze
My sweetheart reflecting the Divine radiance
Life brought me closer to your loving presence
Let me be here with you for a while

I become helpless and cannot go forward
My eyes fixed on you, my being becomes one with you
Your smile releases me from the hard reality of life
You are born to dispel darkness from my soul

I love you as you are a beautiful being
You are rooted to the earth like a mother to the child
I fall into deep meditation in your presence
Songs of adoration and praises fill my heart

My heart longs for being with you till the end
Strong temptations to make you my own
Keeping you close to my heart I want to live
Still, be there my dear to touch many other hearts.

Joseph Shibin SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment